2018 JTAN Exam Kits
(SOLD ONLY TO JTAN MEMBERS)
JTAN will publish the following exam kits in 2018. Each kit will contain a Written Paper, Listening Audio files, Marking Guidelines and a Mapping Grid. Please note that in 2018, all examination kits will need to be downloaded by using your Exam login code, which will be provided to you later.
- Beginners - Year 11 Preliminary Yearly Examination Paper - $115.00
- Beginners - Year 12 Trial HSC Examination Paper - $115.00
- Continuers - Year 11 Preliminary Yearly Examination Paper - $115.00
- Continuers - Year 12 Trial HSC Examination Paper - $115.00
- Extension - Year 12 Trial HSC Examination Paper (No Listening) - $70.00
If you don't have following JTAN resources, they are still available to order:
- Stage 5 - Listening (71 Listening items) - $80.00
If you wish to purchase a JTAN exam/s published in the past years, please contact email@example.com for the invoice.
JTAN has COPYRIGHT on all JTAN Examinations and they are only to be used / amended by JTAN members in the course of their teaching. JTAN Examinations are not to be used by other organisations or non-purchasers. Failure to adhere to this will result in legal action by JTAN.
The DEADLINE for Exam Orders is Monday 30th April 2018
- All Exam payments must be accompanied by the ORIGINAL signed declaration form by the Head of Languages Department at your school in order to acknowledge the embargo dates. Without this, the Exam order cannot be processed.
- Exams will be downloadable from 16th June - 22nd July, 2018. However,
- Trial HSC Examination papers are embargoed until 27th August, 2018.
- Preliminary Yearly Examination papers are embargoed until 27th September, 2018.
for Membership, Exam orders, Workshop
There are two methods of payment accepted by JTAN:
a) Government schools who use Ed Connect, Finance
(Please check with your school administration officer)
- Obtain a PURCHASE ORDER NUMBER from your school administrative officer and ask for PRE-PAYMENT by payment due date to be organised through Ed Connect, Finance.
- Complete the JTAN online Application form, remembering to enter the Purchase Order Number. You will receive an automatically generated confirmation, which needs to be passed to your school administrative officer who should send it to Ed Connect, Finance with the purchase order number and prepayment request.
- The JTAN system will automatically generate an invoice to Ed Connect, Finance. The teacher will not receive the invoice.
- Once payment is received the receipt will be sent to Ed Connect, Finance and to the teacher. If you do not receive the receipt by an expected payment date, JTAN strongly suggest that you remind their school administrative officer of the payment due date.
- We have asked that DEC Ed Connect, Finance inform school administrative officer of invoices and receipts sent to them on behalf of the school.
b) Private schools and gorvenment schools who do not use Ed Connect, Finance
- Please complete the JTAN online Application form.
- Print/Forward the invoice to your school administrative officer for payment.
- A receipt will be sent to you when your payment has been received.
Please make cheques payable to: Japanese Teachers' Association of NSW
Post cheques to: Japanese Teachers' Association of NSW PO Box 6453, North Sydney 2060
Please make sure that you identify the transfer with your name and purpose of payment.
Bank: Westpac Banking Corporation
Acct No.: 17-4882
Acct Name: Japanese Teachers' Association of NSW
Our ABN is: 94 045 344 808.
Please note that Japanese Teachers' Association of NSW is NOT registered for GST.